Think Before Signing
Choosing the right Realtor is the first step in the right direction in getting your home sold fast. Here is a list of some of the questions you need to ask when interviewing a Realtor:
- How many years have you been in business?
- How many homes did you sell last year? This year, to date? Can I see proof of that? How does that figure compare with the National Association of Realtors?
- What are your professional designations?
- Do you offer any guarantees?
- Do you have a written marketing plan? May I have a copy?
- Do you make your marketing plan an addendum to the listing agreement?
- Do you have any testimonial letters from previous clients that I can read?
- Can I call some of your past clients?
- What type of experience and training do you have in negotiating?
- Can I get out of the listing if I am not pleased with your service? Will this be unconditional?